Nothing new here. I agree with Seyh Lloyd. Popper and others proposed this, and it is the explanation that I have constantly provided for free will on this list. It is the self-indeterminacy due to self- reference limitations. Careful to not confusing that self- indeterminacy (which relies on Turing and diagonalization, and needs some running steps) with the first person indeterminacy, which is pure randomness, like in QM, and needs only one "measurement" (like W v M self-localization).

Bruno