Free will is not about an inability to predict your own decisions, it is
about a desire to directly dictate perceived conditions, and an expectation
of the effectiveness of that desire.

Also...being electrocuted by a cattle prod does not justify a belief in
electrons, it justifies a belief in a common connection they dynamic
behavior of matter.

Craig