"Quantum physics is almost phrased in terms of information processing it's
suggestive that you will find information processing at the root of
everything."

Vlatko Vedral, University of Oxford

On so many levels the universe appears to operate at a binary level (up,
down, +/-, spin and so many other properties)

One of the fundamental aspects of reality that I have been curious about --
since hearing about the signal picked up (in 2008) by the GEO 600
gravitational wave detector in Hannover, Germany that seemed to suggest that
space-time is pixelated -- is whether reality is pixelated. Is there a
smallest pixel of space time (or does space time have infinite room at the
bottom scale) If reality is pixelated at this fundamental level then it
seems more likely to be computable; however if the Hannover signal was
misinterpreted and even the smallest imaginable chunk of space time can
forever be sub-divided into smaller and smaller space-time locus' or regions
then computability becomes harder to imagine.

Given the volume of posts on this list I am sure this has been talked about
before, after all its not new news. I am wondering if the Hannover signals
(and the interpretation of those signals) have been reconfirmed or not.

Cheers,

Chris