On 10/22/2013 5:47 PM, LizR wrote:
That's the one. I don't know if it's true, or if someone's been telling porkies.

On 23 October 2013 13:43, Chris de Morsella <cdemorse...@yahoo.com <mailto:cdemorse...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

    Are you referring to the hypothesis that human’s are the result of a
radical back
    hybridization from an ape-pig hybrid. Not a very self-ennobling creation
story LOL.

I have entered a class action lawsuit to end this nasty, untrue, libel of my clients, Mr. Scrofa and Mr. Pongo et al.

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs
treat us as equals."
      --- Winston Churchill