On 12/6/2013 10:17 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
There is no "science". There are only field of inquiries, and humans having a scientific attitude. Scientific attitude is field independent. Research can be refrained only by abuse of authority. Genuine believer hides nothing and don't fear reason.

This is really hilarious. On the one hand you want to claim everybody is religious by redefining religion to mean any belief. Then you want to say there is no science - it's just an attitude. Like my attitude that the refrigerator I left in the kitchen is still there. Since I believe it's there that must be a dogma of my religion. It can't be scientific knowledge because that doesn't exist.

Brent
"Philosophy is the systematic abuse of terminology invented for the purpose."
    --- Arthur Koestler