Science has no dogma, because everything can be discussed and
questionned... On the contrary, religions *must* have some part that can't
be discussed, you can't say you're catholic if you don't believe jesus was
the son of god... you can't say you're buddhist and reject what the buddha
said.

So no, science has no dogma and is not based on dogma but on hypothesis.

Quentin