Jason,

Give me a link to the UDA and I'll gladly take a look.

The computational system of reality runs in the logical space of reality,
that's why its computations produce real and actual results in the
universe. I call that logical space of reality ontological energy (OE) and
see my other posts for a more detailed explanation.

To explore reality math we have to examine what elemental computations
actually run to produce the universe. They may be pretty simple. E.g. the
conservation of particle properties in particle interactions is one such,
as that comp just reallocates the particle properties from one set of valid
particle associations to another. The big question is, are all the events
in the universe at all scales just emergent results of such elemental
computations or are there higher level computations that exist
independently.

In any case we have to look at what is the minimum set of comps necessary
to compute the entire universe. That will show us what reality math really
is. The assumption that all of human math somehow exists in some invisible
Platonic world in some totally unobservable state is not falsifiable and
thus is not science.

The notion that all of human math, just because it may be consistent with
reality math, actually has anything to do with the logical structure and
computations of reality is completely unwarranted. We have to see what
reality's comps actually are, that's the proper approach.

Edgar