Brent,

Thank goodness, some sanity and clarity!

Yes, you are correct and that is pretty much what I'm talking about. It's
quite easy to understand really. There has to be something happening in
Andromeda right now simultaneously with what's happening here on earth for
cosmology to make sense. The fact that clock times cannot be
instantaneously communicated between the two does not negate that. That
common, though admittedly non-communicable, 'right now' is the shared
universal present moment I keep talking about.

It's quite a simple straight forward and intuitive concept, nothing
esoteric at all.... Basic common sense really.....

Thanks Brent, I should have mentioned this myself....

Edgar