Thi common present moment (CPM for short?) sounds like something introduced
to make the universe seem more intuitively obvious. There is no reason I
know of (theoretical or experimental) to suggest that it really does exist,
and several reasons (theoretical and experimental) to suggest that it
doesn't. Indeed, it sounds rather cosily Newtonian - an "eternal and
absolute" version of time, or to quote the great misnthrope himself,

"Absolute, true and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature
flows equably without regard to anything external."

On a separate subject, I'm sorry but "Thank goodness, some sanity and
clarity!" is an attempt at the old, old *ad hominem* strategy - by
implication, everyone who doesn't agree with you isn't sane and clear. I've
been trying to educate certain people around here in correct debating
etiquette, by pointing out that this sort of thing weakens the arguments of
the person saying it, rather than saying *anything whatsoever* against
their opponents' arguments.

...With, I think, some success, judging by the results, which are to get
more honest and more "to the point" debates, despite the odd lapse (some no
doubt by me), rather than wasting time and energy berating those damned
people who keep coming up with those pesky difficult questions. Perhaps you
would be so good as to do the same, regardless of how infuriating people
who don't grasp your vision may be. Take the magnificently cool, rational
and polite Bruno Marchal as a case study, if necessary.