On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>> Cramer's transactional interpretation is non-local.
>>
>  > Not really.  It's slower-than-light, but retro.

If you can reach the finish line of a race before you even hear the
starting gun I'd say you're pretty damn fast.

>From Wikipedia:

"The transactional interpretation of quantum mechanics is explicitly
non-local [...]  As such it incorporates the non-locality demonstrated by
the Bell test experiments and eliminates the observer dependent reality
that plagues the Copenhagen Interpretation"

  John K Clark