I have to agree I don't think Edgar posted any links to his business or
blog. Indeed if he had posted links to a blog on his theory I would
certainly have looked because the explanations here have been less than
clear.

I haven't criticise Edgar for a lack of immediate response once, never mind
on several occasions. I have criticised his lack of any response to my
questions when  he's replied to other things but obviously can't or won't
answer me. (I am still thinking of starting a thread on outstanding
questions to Edgar, but tbh I can't be bothered because I know it won't get
me or any of us anywhere.)

On the subject of grief, I have wondered about that too. One reason is that
I don't know that, say, QTI is correct. But I think the main one is that I
personally have lost that person forever. My best friend was murdered in
1995, for example, and that is someone I will never see again. Likewise my
father, who died over 10 years ago now. If they're still alive and well
somewhere in the multiverse that's a bit of a comfort but I don't know
that. Maybe I will realise it eventually, when I'm 150 say...