No bet I'm afraid. I'm happy to concede on this point. When I think about
it further, it makes sense that space must not expand in zones where
gravity keeps objects from separating due to cosmological expansion. As a
very well educated non-physicist/cosmologist, I've had occasion to be wrong
several times on this list and I'm always prepared to revise my views.
However, I'd still make the following points with regard to your dark
matter theory. The observed optical warping of distant galaxies, in my
understanding, was used to determine the location of dark matter; it was
not the primary argument for the existence of it. That came from numerous
observations of matter being more gravitationally bound than the observable
matter could explain. Much more so. Crinkles around the edges of galaxies
clearly do nothing to explain why galaxies seem hold together as if they
had five times as much mass in them as we can see. Secondly, any such
warping would be very easy to see in computer modelling. So why don't you
use one of these tools: http://arxiv.org/abs/1212.4661 to check if your
theory holds water? Funny that nobody has noticed it though.

With regards to the remark: "You're wrong on this. Remember that the next
time you accuse me of being wrong about something." it's another example of
your dismal grasp of logic and debate. Rightness or wrongness is a property
of statements, not of people. I have no self-satisfied conviction of my
intrinsic rightness and, contrary to remarks you've made before, I *love*
to come across ideas that force me to revise my fundamental understandings.
It's exciting and challenging. It's why I'm on this list. When I first read
your universal present moment argument I did so with genuine
open-mindedness. I'd have really enjoyed it if you'd succeeded in rocking
my world. Unfortunately however you utterly failed to address the arguments
put to you and you consistently exhibited a patronising, paternalistic
attitude that merely ended up convincing me that you're an arrogant
crackpot.

But thanks for raising that $100. Because it's the first time you've
acknowledged the fact that I challenged you to provide even a theoretical
means of falsifying your theory. It wasn't even a bet. It was a free offer.
The fact that you didn't respond was clearly a tacit acknowledgement of
your incapacity to do so. So I ask: why should anyone be interested in a
theory of time that a) solves no known scientific problems, b) contradicts
all established empirical science and c) cannot be falsified
experimentally? No, don't bother to answer. I've totally lost interest in
what you have to say.