On 13 Feb 2014, at 22:08, John Clark wrote:

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:11 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>>> In the 3-1 view, that does not exist,

>> Then "the 1p" is of no use to anyone

> Why?

Because according to you it "does not exist".

In the 3-1 view. As I said. And even re-explained in a second reply to your post, for the benefits of the others. And this does not change the interest of the 1p views, as we can consider it from the 1-views. There are two, but this asks us to read two diaries, which is not so much of a difficulty.

>> and neither is "the 3-1 view" whatever the hell that is supposed to be.

> So you declare something is not useful, before grasping what we talk about?

Yes. Regardless of what X means if X "does not exist" then X is of somewhat limited value.

But you have not shown that the 1-view does not exist, and that would be actually total nonsense, if you keep in mind the definition.

> 1p = the content of a personal diary

I see, so squiggles on flat sheets of processed wood pulp bound together into a book is the answer to my question, it is the unique consistent definition of "the 1p" after the duplication has been performed. No I take that back, I don't see.

The content is precisely not the squiggles on flat sheets. here the content is the usual meaning of someone describing an experience of opening a door and looking if he is at W or M.

(I am pretty sure you are not *that* stupid).

If you don't believe in the FPI, give the algorithm, or justify its existence. Your "W & M" has already been refuted, and your argument that it does not make sense too. So, please try harder. You might comment my second reply to your last post, and tell me if something is still unclear.