Jesse,

OK good, that's what I assumed you meant.

BUT now take the two twins at rest standing on opposite sides of the earth,
and then they each start walking in different directions. By your criterion
you then have to say that suddenly and instantly there is NO more 1:1
correlation of their ages, that they COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY lose their
1:1 age correlation they had at rest even if they take a SINGLE STEP!

The way you state it this is EITHER OR. Either there is a 1:1 at rest, but
if they are NOT at rest in the very slightest amount then they COMPLETELY
AND ABSOLUTELY lose any 1:1 age correlation.

Now if you do NOT agree to that then you are forced to try to claim that
it's a matter of degree then you have to come up with some mathematical
function that tells us what VARYING AMOUNT of 1:1 age correlation holds
with what amount of relative motion. What defines the degree of 1:1 age
correlation or lack thereof? I certainly don't think relativity theory has
any such function. For relativity it is absolutely either or. Is this not
correct?

Or, on the other hand if you use simple logic from my many proofs you just
admit that any two twins ALWAYS have a 1:1 actual real proper age
correlation in all situations. And that is is always unambiguously
calculable in a manner that all observers agree to, but that is not in
general observable. And this problem and all the other problems simply go
away....

Which is it?

Edgar