Jesse,

Yes, from the point any two observers in the same inertial frame
synchronize clocks, their clocks will be synchronized in p-time BUT ONLY
FROM THEN ON (we can't know if they were previously synchronized unless we
know their acceleration histories). And only SO LONG AS they continue in
the same inertial frame OR undergo symmetric accelerations.

Same ages is just a way to ensure synchronized clocks at the birth event
and make examples simpler. It has nothing to do with p-time synchrony per
se.

So in your next paragraph your and Jimbo's proper clocks ARE synchronized
in p-time from then on under the conditions stated.

But I don't understand the rest of your example since you just stated that
we are to ignore their PREVIOUS and SUBSEQUENT acceleration histories to
preserve the synchronies but then you start giving an example with
accelerations, which will obviously change their synchrony UNLESS they are
symmetric. You seem to claim that the accelerations are symmetric but you
keep describing them as stopping in different frames at different times
which indicates they are NOT symmetric.

The only way to ensure the accelerations are symmetric is for both A and B
to have the same proper accelerations at the same proper times AFTER they
synchronize clocks. Are you doing that? If not you are not using MY method.

Also you seem to be switching from synchronized proper clocks which I
assumed did NOT reflect actual ages to ACTUAL AGES which doesn't work.

I used actual ages synchronized at birth (twins) to avoid that kind of
misunderstanding.

Edgar