Jesse,

Yes, but respectfully, what I'm saying is that your example doesn't
represent my method OR results.

In your example of A and B separated but moving at the same velocity and
direction, and C and D separated but moving at the same velocity and
direction, BUT the two PAIRS moving at different velocities, AND where B
and C happen to pass each other at the same point in spacetime here is my
result.

Assuming the acceleration/gravitation histories of A and B are the same and
they are twins; AND the acceleration/gravitation histories of C and D are
the same and they are twins, then A(t1)=B(t1)=C(t2)=D(t2) which is clearly
transitive between all 4 parties.

We don't know what t1 and t2 are because you haven't specified their
acceleration histories or birth dates, but whatever they are the equation
above will hold.

The problem is that your careful analysis simply DOES NOT use MY method
which depends on the actual real physical causes (acceleration histories)
to deternine 1:1 age correlations between any two observers. It uses YOUR
method to prove the standard lack of simultaneity between VIEWS of pairs of
actual physical events. This is a WELL KNOWN result of relativity WITH
WHICH I AGREE!

But for the nth time, my method concentrates on the ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP,
rather than VIEWS of that actual relationship.

This is a simple, well accepted logical distinction which most certainly
applies here to the ACTUAL age correlations of people..

If a man and a wife love each other that is a real actual physical
relationship. The fact that someone else thinks they don't love each other
may well be his real VIEW, but it does NOT change or affect the ACTUAL love
between the man and his wife.

No matter how many times I state this it doesn't seem to sink in....

Edgar