From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:48 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: American Intelligence

Oh… I realize who I am arguing with – a couch potato general who has never
tasted war, wishing war (for others to wage in distant lands). One question
Rambo, you had your chance, why didn’t you go yourself?

Chrissy, your tautings tend to resemble the last resort of the progressive. to
which I shrug in response. I visited the WTC ruins in Nov 2001, and my nephew
and his wife worked and lived in Manhattan back then, and saw the attacks close
up, that day,and -so did lots of people, Being self righteous, is also typical
of the proggie, in that the world must live by your standards. Not wise, but
then its all emotion, idn't it?

I can see by the fact that you are now calling me “Chrissy” that I must have
hit a nerve in your chickenhawk manhood such as it is.

Just calling like I see it. I am not self-righteously calling for a major
world-wide total war, for the killing of millions of people – what I am doing
is calling you out for your war mongering rhetoric. You incessantly and loudly
call for a world war – e.g. your clash of civilizations – but you do it from
the safety of your couch…. e.g.  you are a couch potato general. You are a war
mongering couch potato.

You could rectify this by going to your nearest recruitment center and
volunteering to go fight yourself, but somehow chickenhawks -- like you --
never get around, to actually going to do any of the fighting (an dying) in the
violence you seek to foment.

Doesn’t this kind of mean you are in fact a kind of coward?

The Taliban had nothing operationally to do with 911 –

Bullshit, because the head of the Taleban had one of his daughters married to
Bin Laden, and had invited Binny in, funded him. I wonder what the firemen you
say you hugged would feel had they read your analysis of the world? My guess is
they wouldn't feel good.

I do not even buy into the narrative for 911 you have swallowed hook line and
sinker; reality is a whole lot murkier than the public story  – but I will not
get into that on this list. SO what if the Taliban leader had a daughter who
was married to Bin Laden – who had – putting it in context – been one of the
leaders of the Mujahedeen in the long struggle – alongside the Taliban and
other Afghan resistance forces against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. What
is so surprising about that – and that means nothing. It does not mean that the
Taliban were involved.

You are full of it if you suggest that because the head of the Taliban’s
daughter was married off to Osama Bin Laden that this was a good cause for the
US to invade Afghanistan.

The United States of America invited Osama Bin Laden into Afghanistan and
funded and armed him and the other Mujahedeen with amongst other weapons
Stinger anti-aircraft missiles…. Are you a hypocrite? Osama Bin Laden was our
dog of war against the Soviets in Afghanistan; it was the USA who funded and
built AL Qaida (as we are now once again doing in Syria and Northwestern Iraq…
where they have become rebranded as “freedom fighters” (some kind of freedom
eh?)

Yeah like that won the war LOL – I witnessed the end of that war in person and
it was not an American victory. So what did dropping more tons of explosive on
Indochina than in all theaters of WWII put together accomplish? What objective
was achieved? I was living there during the last year of that “peace”. I saw
that “peace” with my own eyes. You really don’t have a clue do you… peace, what
peace?

Getting the US to grovel before the world hasn't have seemed to make things any
better, now has it? However, its what BHO and the progressive mind want, so
it's how it shall be.

LOL – where is the US groveling? Idiot. The fact is that currently 38% of all
the money spent in the whole world on military power is spent by the US on
maintaining its military hegemony. How you can construe this actual real
posture as even remotely being a form of groveling is some good evidence of
just how far removed from reality your own mental constructs have become.

Go do some of the fighting and the killing yourself coward; I despise people
who scream for war and insinuate that others who do not are somehow traitorous
fifth columnist types, especially these who do so from the safety of their
peaceful little homes. You are one of those kinds of people… and calling me
Chrissy does not transform you into a brave man spudboy.

Chris