To tell the truth is the most friendly and helpful. Truth make you
free. first the truth, then, love.

If you have friends that donĀ“t tell you the naked and painful truth
then they are not real friends. They lie you to make you useful for
them, to enslave you. Truth in the other side, empowers you to take
well founded decisions. If you are surrounded by interested lies and
good words, you act for the interests of others.

That is why truth make you free. Believe people  that have no interest
into making you happy. that are not interested into display things
that you like. People not interested into appearing, educated,
progressive, or nice to you, Chris.

May God bless you.

<everything-list@googlegroups.com>:

>>>You are sick of hate, and you also are badly in need of help.
>
> I see Alberto is in a helping mood this morning. Such a pious man. Bravo
> Alberto!

Alberto.