On Wed, Oct 15, 2014  Platonist Guitar Cowboy

> > For example, say you state after some mystical experience, that you met
> a god that told you to write down his message. If your god insists in the
> text that "he/she/it is infallible", in the literal sense of the term, in
> all possible universes, but then follows up that sentence asserting that
> "4+4 = 5 is true", then

Then one of the following must be true:

1) The story about meeting and talking to God is a crock of shit.

2) You did meet and talk to God but God is just not very bright, after all
if we use Bruno's definition of God then God is as dumb as a box of rocks.
I realize that for nearly everybody God is astronomically smart, in fact
infinitely smart, but if you're desperate to stick the "God" label on
something, anything, and are more interested in the English word than the
idea behind it then that's what you get.

> If you're so certain of your agnosticism [...]

So you're saying that John Mikes shouldn't even be certain that he doesn't
know. OK, but are you certain of that?

 John K Clark