On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:56 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
>
> > You confirm all the time the theory that atheists are the best defenders
>> of the christians dogma.
>>

> Wow, calling a guy known for disliking religion religious, never heard
> that one before, at least I never heard it before I was 12.

I feel like I'm being brainwashed by that sentence + the amount of times
you posted it before. To anybody reading: don't take my word for this, just
search the archive. This is spam to me because, and any search will back
this up, John has never had a decent reply to the proposition, that by
entertaining negation of Christian dogma, he is in fact enforcing it. PGC