On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 07:04:10AM -0400, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
> Well, its not the new jihadists I blame, but the (yes) leftist academics,
> politicians, and news thugs, that have long, empowered, and made excuses for
> these aggressors. My suspicion is that they see the jihadists worldwide as
> being able to topple their shared "capitalist enemies."  Why else would
> somebody make excuses, constantly, for jihadists, islamists, and their
> antidemocratic mindset, anti women, and so forth? The left in all lands serve
> as the Islamist enablers, and some are billionaires who lean left. Yeah, I
> know this is divisive, but it's sadly, accurate. Maybe, you left voters could
> start to vote for nationalist politicians in your countries as a push-back
> against the jihadist-catering pols, academics, and newsies? You could still
> be for social justice and spend for it, but coddling the islamists by word
> and deed would need to be suppressed. They do like modern weaponry, delivered
> into their hands by allah, to use against the Qufars (all of us). This now
> includes NBC weapons.

In which country are the lefties apologists for jihadists and
islamists? Not in mine. Almost everybody I know is a "leftie", coz
nobody here likes our current "rightie" PM, but none of them support
the IS.

Principal, High Performance Coders

 Latest project: The Amoeba's Secret
         (http://www.hpcoders.com.au/AmoebasSecret.html)