And how many were massacred by the evil regime of Hirohito in China and the
POW-camps (both genders)? (not to mention his war against the USA in the
Pacific).
The war in VietNam is an ignorance of our historians: Kennedy wanted to
punish any 'commis' in general and ignorantly attacked the Moskovite
Viet-Nam which stood in Mao's way towards India. Mao could not invade a
commi country, so he was taken aback at the Viet-Nam borders. He just
laughed all the way to the church that the USA took up Viet-Nam and crossed
his fingers for Ho-Tchi-Minh's decay so his way clears up in Southern Asia.
A US controlled Viet-Nam was no obstacle for him to attack. Unfortunately
for him, the US military was too weak to deliver a 'free plate' to Mao.