Thanks.  I'd be interested to know if this continues to pan out for other
phenomena apart from the "entropy of entanglement". I believe the original
version (with anti-deSitter space) allows quite a lot of phenomena that are
intractable in one formulation to be worked out in the complementary one,
so I hope this result will eventually lead to the solution of problems that
are currently intractable in flat spacetime, preferably solutions to
questions posed by quantum gravity about black holes etc.

PS The take home result is that my bottom only LOOKS big, but is actually
flat :-)