Most people find it more intuitive than QM. But OK, consider people who experience Aristotelian physics.

Brent

On 5/24/2015 11:12 PM, Jason Resch wrote:
I don't think Newtonian physics is intuitive. Most people's intuition and experiences would not lead them to the idea that once set in motion an object continues to move forever, nor that the the total direction of matter is conserved. Even Descartes missed this.

Jason