So you think Bruno's theory fails because spacetime is discrete?

However, gamma ray propagation from distant supernova show no dispersion, which implies that spacetime is smooth to severl orders of magnitude below the Planck scale.

But either way the physics a cannot be compared to Bruno's theory because his theory makes not definite prediction even about the existence of spacetime.

Brent