On 3/13/2018 2:48 PM, smitra wrote:
Uploading may only become feasible when society has already transitioned to a machine society, there may then be only a limited interest in uploading the brain contents of deceased persons who by that time will be regarded to be not so intelligent. Or they may only do that to extract what they find interesting, instead of running the full person.  Or perhaps they'll run large groups of people in a virtual setting to study the natural social behavior, so you may well find yourself in some Ice Age society hunting mammoths.

That would more fun than being used in place of an AI to drive a cab.

Brent

Saibal