Why not to just define yourself, and then try to re-run yourself? If you
have a mathematical definition of your own self, you are already close to
living forever as a running process based on that definition.

Personally, when I try to define myself, I bump into memories of strong
sense of curiosity, making me nearly cry of desire to know Everything.

Maybe most of us here on the "Everything-List" are like that. Maybe we're
equivalent?

*Mindey I.*0x5F5CC7AD
https://mindey.com
Scientific Computing