On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> ​>> ​
> * From -500 to +500, theology has progressed a lot.*

> ​>> ​I
> 'd like to see some examples of that.

> *​> ​Pythagorus, Heraclitus, Parmenides, Plato, Moderatus of Gades,
> Plotinus, Proclus, Porphyry, … Damascius. That describes the main
> theologians responsible for the progress in Occident.*

I didn't ask for a list of people, I asked for examples of theology
improving from 500
​ ​
BC to 500
​ ​
AD and you can't find a single one, well don't feel bad I can't either,
although I can find examples of it changing from one form of idiocy to a
different form of idiocy.

> > ​T​
> hat describes the main theologians responsible for the progress in
> Occident.

​What progress?? ​

*​> ​I am talking about theology, the science.*

​I don't know what that is.​

> *> By the first person indeterminacy I cannot know, in Helsinki, which one
> I will feel to be.*

​I'm NOT asking ​"which one I will feel to be?", I'm asking "after it was
all over which *ONE* did *YOU* turn out to be". Nobody can answer either
one because neither one is a question. A question needs more than a
question mark.

> ​> ​
> *read their diary. *

​To hell​

​with that stupid imbecilic pointless diary!!! ​

​> ​
> *Assuming that there is a universe.*

​Assuming assumptions exist and assuming ​
assuming
​assumptions exist and...​

​
>> ​>> ​
>> Randomness is impossible? What law of logic demands that *EVERY* event
>> have a cause? ​
>

> ​> *​*
> *Rationality. *

​What about rationality? ​

> ​> ​
> The same for “no cause”. It means only: we don’t see the cause yet.

Interesting theology, how did you get that information? Did the Holy Ghost
​come to you in a dream and tell you that reality was like a infinite
Matryoshka doll and that A was caused by B and B was caused by C and C was
caused by D and D was caused by E and E was caused by F and F was .......

​> ​
> God exist, it is not omnipotent, nor omniscient.

​Then why do you call him "God", what's so godlike about him? And what does
the God theory make clear that we wouldn't understand without it? The
answers to those questions must be one of those things your non-omniscient
God doesn't know.

John K Clark