On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 1:24 PM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

*>If someone else can explain the problem that John Clark see, let him or
> her helps him.*

So even the originator of the theory can't make sense out of it and asks
third parties to figure out exactly what the question asked of the guy in
Helsinki on Monday is that is supposed to be refuted on Tuesday. You keep
telling us what the question is not but you never said what the question
IS. And yes you say the question is about various sorts of peepee but I
don't want to know what the question is about either, I want to know THE
EXACT WORDING of the question asked of the guy on Monday and the exact
wording of the answer, and I want all of this done without personal
pronouns that do nothing but hide major blunders in your logic.

I want that but I won't get that because you can't do that because your
theory is so bad it's not even wrong.

> *All points below have been answered,*

Except for who the referent is for all those personal pronouns you love to
throw around so loberally and  what the question asked in Helsinki is, not
what it isn't, not what it's about, but exactly what IS it.

> *I think John Clark do just very bad philosophy, asking impossible but
> irrelevant precision,*

And so we have the sorry spectacle of a logician who likes to sprinkle
formal equations in his posts complaining that I'm being too precise when
all I ask is the meaning of a few pronoun and the wording of the question
you keep talking about.

John K Clark