On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 8:02:36 PM UTC-5, [email protected] 
wrote:
>
> Hello I think this good forum for this topic - what do you think about 
> Mathematical Universe, there are very big arguments for that hypothesis:
>
> - applicability of mathematic, to natural sciences
> - all we discovere are structures and I didnt find explanation of the 
> diference beetwen physical structures and mathematical structures.
> - scientists and philosophers of science tend to affirm belive in diverse 
> structure and homogeneous substance (neutral monism) or mathematicism vide 
> Ladyman, Ross, French, Tegmark etc.
>
> What are your thoughts. 
>
>
> Regards
>




A well-written response is by Jeremy Butterfield 
[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Butterfield ]:

https://plus.maths.org/content/world-made-maths

extended arXiv version: https://arxiv.org/abs/1406.4348

(though I always chuckle at the Britishism "maths").

-pt
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Everything List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to