> On 2 Nov 2018, at 17:47, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 12:16 AM <agrayson2...@gmail.com
> <mailto:agrayson2...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > You sound like a young fool who has no respect for his elders.
>
> And you sound like a old fool who has placed so much respect for his elders
> it approaches the level of ancestor worship. But It's not just you, this
> entire list's reverence for the ancient Greeks has reached comic proportions.

But you are the one still unable to criticise Aristotle metaphysics.

There two huge different way to consider Reality: Plato’s conception, and
Aristotle’s one.

To make thing short, Aristotle’s believe only in what he can see touch, etc.
And Plato suggests that what we see is only the shadow, or a symptom of some
deeper, non physical, reality.

To abstract from Plato, consists in (unconscious?) reverence to Aristotle.

Bruno