On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:18:52 AM UTC, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 10:01:18 PM UTC, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 8:56 AM Jason Resch <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So how is this different from flawed physical theories?
>>>

>> Physical theories do not claim to prove theorems - they are not systems
>> of axioms and theorems. Attempts to recast physics in this form have always
>> failed.
>>
>> Bruce
>>

> QM can be interpreted as a system of axioms or postulates, and the HUP can
> be interpreted as a theorem, or consequence of those axioms or postulates.
> AG

*My counter-example to your claim are the several postulates or axioms of
Wave Mechanics. Another example are the three postulates or axioms of
Feynman's Sums over Histories as stated here:
http://muchomas.lassp.cornell.edu/8.04/Lecs/lec_FeynmanDiagrams/node3.html
. The general of these systems can be considered as theorems. I am sure
other examples exist. AG*