I would stay with dimensionless units, which can include qubits etc. The
Planck mass is m_p = sqrt{ħc/G} and this can be compared to the mass of
some elementary particle M so that

(M/m_p)^2 = GM^2/ħc,

which looks suspiciously similar to the fine structure constant α_e
= e^2/(4πεħc) ~ 1/137 and we can call the above ratio α_g. My temptation
is to put the mass of the Higgs boson in for the mass M = 125GeV and the
Planck mass is 1.22×10^{19} GeV and we then get α_g = 1.02×10^{-36}.

I chose the Higgs particle mass because I think the Higgs field is a scalar
field connected to gravity. Also the masses of all fundamental particles we
know, not complex bound systems like hadrons with an induced mass gap, is
given by the Higgs field. The masses of other particles is related to this
with various Yukawa coupling terms. The Higgs field, along with inflaton
and related scalar fields (dilatons axions etc) are potentially singlet
entanglement states of a gauge-like field that in a triplet entanglement is
equivalent to a graviton.

LC