On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 5:29 PM Lawrence Crowell <
goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Everyone seems to be overlooking charge renormalization.*

I didn't. I said before Feynman you got ridiculous answers when you tried
to calculate, like infinite mass/energy for the electron and probabilities
that don't add up to 1. I also said even though it gave sensible answers
that agreed with exparament and even though he could explain why it worked
mathematically he felt that he had just swept the problem under the rug
because he couldn't explain why it worked physically.  Maybe he was being
too self critical, maybe not.

John K Clark