> On 29 Jan 2019, at 12:03, Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> This replaces space, time, particles, fields with histories.
>
> I think this is compatible with universal machines.
>
> https://codicalist.wordpress.com/2019/01/28/histories-of-phenomenally-everything-hope/

That space and time, and energy, emerges from histories is compatible with
mechanism; even necessary; with mechanism.

With mechanism you need to convince the universal machine, and the only way too
do that, is to let doing the work and discovering this by itself. That has been
partially done, and the logic of the observable is a quantum logic, and should
be the one that von Neumann and Birkhoff were searching,and which is the one
defining all the relative probabilities, imposing a unique measure, like with
Gleason theorem.

A history is not a curve in some space though. A history is defined by a
universal number U, its number local data X, and the sequence of steps which
follows from U and X (like the phi_U,s(X), s = 0, 1, 2, …).

Continua and analog situations officers from the first person indeterminacy on
all relative computations + the structure imposed by the modal theology of the
machine (the intensional variants of auto reference imposed by incompleteness).

Bruno