On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 11:21 AM <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

 >>Maxwell's original equations already did what you ask for,
>>

> *>I don't think so. ME's are invariant under the LT. AFAIK, this applies
> to inertial frames, not accelerating frames, which is what I was asking
> about. AG*

If you are accelerating (or equivalently standing in a gravitational
field)  and you measure the speed of light produced by the Laser pointer in
your hand you will find it is exactly what Maxwell said it would be. And.
although it could look different for other observers the frequency and
wavelength of the light you measure is the same as when you measured it
when you were not accelerating or in a gravitational field.

John K Clark