>      I've asked you this several times before but received no answer, I
> ask again, HOW DO YOU KNOW HUMANS ARE CONSCIOUS AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT
> COMPUTER'S ARE NOT?

Because consciousnesses have the property of intelligence, while computers
don't exist. Is just an idea invented by consciousnesses, no different that
the idea of "unicorns". You really have a big problem if you believe in
unicorns.

    As practical matter it really doesn't matter if computers are
> conscious, if they aren't that's their problem not ours, our problem is
> they're certainly intelligent and are getting smarter every day and they're
> going to eat our lunch.

Intelligence is the property of consciousness of bringing new qualia into
existence out of nothing. Therefore, computers are not intelligent.

Conclusion: Have a look again at my explanation with the duck-rabbit image.
This is your (and of 99.99% of people) biggest misunderstanding of how
vision and all the other senses work. If you understand that explanation,
then we can continue talking. Otherwise is useless. You cannot have a
dialogue with someone that has such a mistaken understanding of how our
senses work.