And when a telepathy happens, what happens is that self-reference
looks-back at 2 of its forms, and thus unite them into 1 form. If on the
left you have "I am" and on the right you have "I am "I am"",
self-reference will look at both at the same time and creates: I am ["I am"
& "I am "I am""]. Then it stops looking at both at the same time, and the
telepathy ends, the 2 consciousnesses becoming again independent.