*"quantum theory is the science of preparing systems in one state and
detecting them in another state; everything that happens in between is
philosophy"*

- https://ndpr.nd.edu/news/philosophy-of-physics-quantum-theory/

Everyone has their own breed of gremlins that operate "in between".

@philipthrift