> On 20 Feb 2020, at 00:44, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> On 2/19/2020 4:36 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>>> On 18 Feb 2020, at 23:07, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
>>> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>>> That's about as much a fact as "Jehovah did it.”
>>
>> It is as much a fact that Euclid’s theorem asserting that there is no
>> greatest prime number, or equivalently, that there is an infinity of prime
>> numbers.
>
> Only because you assume every number has a successor.

We agreed on classical predicate logic +

1) 0 ≠ s(x)
2) x ≠ y -> s(x) ≠ s(y)
3) x ≠ 0 -> Ey(x = s(y))
4) x+0 = x
5) x+s(y) = s(x+y)
6) x*0=0
7) x*s(y)=(x*y)+x

But any Turing-universal theory would do, even without classical logic, or any
logic, we could use only:

1) If A = B and A = C, then B = C
2) If A = B then AC = BC
3) If A = B then CA = CB

4) KAB = A
5) SABC = AC(BC)

Even ultrafinitist agrees with those theories (but disagrees on some of their
interpretation, but that does not concern us).

Bruno