The SSH

      https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/22/2/247

still lies in the "information turn" that plays in physics today.(*it from
qubit*, etc.) - a rejection pf materialism in favor of idealism.

It is more interesting to me to stick to the vocabulary of materialist*
physics - particles, fields, interactions, forces - but to approach
*consciousness
as purely material* - adding a new force/interaction/particle/field as
needed (like a sixth force/field).

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Field_theories_of_consciousness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_theories_of_consciousness
etc.