Whether forcing does anything for physics, I don't know, but ultimately it
could be in future proof assistants (like Lean, Coq, etc.) and programming
languages as a continuation of

   - monadic programming
      - Every function can be computable!
      <http://jdh.hamkins.org/every-function-can-be-computable/>
      - A Haskell monad for infinite search in finite time

<http://math.andrej.com/2008/11/21/a-haskell-monad-for-infinite-search-in-finite-time/>
      - Computing in Cantor’s Paradise
      <https://jeapostrophe.github.io/home/static/toronto-2012flops.pdf>

 https://codicalist.wordpress.com/2020/05/23/dialectical-programming/