On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 7:28:13 AM UTC-5 Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 8 Jul 2020, at 13:57, Philip Thrift <cloud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> *Scientific proof-oriented programming (S-pop)*
>
> https://codicalist.wordpress.com/2020/07/06/scientific-proof-oriented-programming-s-pop/
>

> Don’t hesitate to sum up your point. Forcing is just a powerful technic to
> build weird model of set theory. Forcing is a particular S4-like modal
> logic.  The relation between Smullyan-Fitting “quantisation in S4” and the
> material mode of the self-referential machine is a bit an open problem for
> me. I might say more on this in some future.
>
> Bruno

As outlined there: Repurpose a *proof-oriented programming system* (Coq,
Lean, Agda) with forcing, e.g.

        *forcing in Lean:* https://github.com/jesse-michael-han/flypitch

to do physics, e.g.

      *categorical quantum mechanics* -
https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/teaching/courses/2019-2020/cqm/

and implement

      *set-theoretical forcing in quantum mechanics *-
https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0303089

@philipthrift