From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 16, 2022 11:52 am
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: Don’t Just Freeze Russia’s Money. Seize It.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 10:43 AM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> Economically Fascism is Fascism whoever is in power. I mean specifically rule
> by the rich, Plutocracy,

And that's why you want to put a billionaire plutocrat fascist back in power,
and not just any old billionaire plutocrat fascist, but a billionaire plutocrat
fascist that has been proven to be notoriously erratic and moody.  John K Clark
   See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
wt0--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1wSiNL9t18GqP3mZ_Eiw5AF7cyOdJKY9WaxoXePQo0Pg%40mail.gmail.com.