Spud, do you even read the links you post with such abandon? Your first
link refers to an article in the New York Times, a newspaper that you
claimed the day before was absolutely terrible. And the next two links just
referred back to the New York Times article and parroted what it said.  And
Spud, in the past month Biden has given Ukraine thousands of Javelin
missiles and did so with no strings attached; but when Volodymyr Zelenskyy
begged Trump to give him a few Javelins Trump said he would but he needed
Zelenskyy to "do him a favor" first, he needed him to* publicly *announce
that he was starting an investigation of one of Trump's political
opponents, he didn't actually have to do any investigating, he just had to
announce he was going to do so and say it* publicly*. You said you don't
like corrupt politicians so why the hell do you like Trump, is "comic
timing" really that important to you?!

*> May the Easter Donald not haunt your dreams*

Unfortunately until the man assumes room temperature there is no chance of
that.

rtt