From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 22, 2022 6:44 pm
Subject: Unspoken Reasons for Russio-Ukraine War: An Unawakened Consciousness
Problem

It is amazing the depth of nonsense, rot and trash in this thread. This is an
indication of how utterly worthless religion is when it comes to understanding
even the most minimal of things.
There is a basic reason why Putin ordered the invasion of Ukraine. He and his
cronies have stolen everything they can steal. It is similar to the Argentine
strongman Gaultier, who with his cronies had looted the Argentine economy to
the bone. So to distract public attention away from their crimes Gaultier
decided that taking the Falklands from Britain was a great idea. A victory of
that sort would buoy up his standing and ..., yeah it did not work. Putin's
invasion of Ukraine was meant to do just the same, and the outcome does not
look too different.
The fall of the Soviet Union did not displace people in charge. All they did
was to tear up their communist party cards, and the commissars of various
industries declared themselves capitalists and owners. They became the
oligarchs of Russia and these gangsters have been plundering Russia ever since.
The Russian economy has barely muddled along for the last 3 decades. Putin is
probably the second most wealthy man in the world.
Please folks, knock off the religious rubbish. I see absolutely no reason to
think there exist any form of disembodied conscious agent. This is whether it
is YHVH, Jesus, Allah, Vishnu, or ..., including angels, demons, demiurges,
spirits or immortal souls that exists in some nonphysical form. This is not
about being pagan as Ben has it; no I do not believe in that crap either,
LC
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/55542681-8a40-4047-bd17-2ca4231ec151n%40googlegroups.com.