On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 11:52 AM spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> There is real concern among many that the side effects of Mrna vaccines*

I know, and that "concern" (aka paranoia) primarily strikes Republicans and
has been shown to be lethal.

*> Pfizer and Moderna are big contribs to the DNC for campaign fdonations$*

If true then let's hear three big cheers for  Pfizer and Moderna in their
fight against deadly anti-science barbarism.

> * there is some research currently, as we learn more, concerning the
> safety of these drugs for some people?*
> *So, it would be rational to ask if some people should avoid these
> vaccines, or embrace them?*

Do you really think these risks haven't been investigated 1000 times and
the answers have come back 1000 times that the benefits of vaccination
*VASTLY* outnumber the risks?!  And do you seriously believe that Ron
DeSantis was stupid enough to believe that new scientific research can come
out of a grand jury probe? DeSantis is no Trump, the man is not stupid, at
least he is not Trump level stupid, therefore I must conclude that he did
it because he thought it would help him become more popular with the
Republican death cult, and it probably will.

uty