From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2022 8:01 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 6:43 PM Dylan Distasio <interz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The risk/reward calculation on vaccination versus risking natural infection
> is not the same for all cohorts, which I'm sure you understand.

Tucker Carlson made a big stink on his silly Fox show when he said 4863 people
died shortly after receiving a Covid shot. What he said was true but what he
didn't say was that more than 285 MILLION shots had been administered so that's
just 0.0017% , and he didn't mention that 80% of those were over 60 years old,
and he didn't mention that number included those who died from any cause
including car crashes and lightning strikes, and he didn't mention that not a
single one of those 4863 deaths has been conclusively linked to the Covid shot.
And he didn't mention that the Covid vaccine has saved an estimated 3 million
lives in the US and 20 million lives worldwide.
20% of the US population (nearly all members of the Republican death cult) has
still not received one single Covid shot, do you seriously believe the world
would be a better place if that percentage was even higher? Do we really need
more vaccine skepticism?
8ha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1L%2BUfxz7t%3DOGXv5gT6dJSG5UKiTW2eXxav_FOJtCEVSQ%40mail.gmail.com.