You may be fine placing people, including yourself, into oversimplified
buckets, but how do you even know what my philosophy is.   Not all issues
are black and white, and some nuance is required to set proper ethical
public policy.

Not all cohorts are equal in regard to Covid-19, so with apologies, it's
not as simple as that.