There are plenty of reputable researchers and MDs who have raised concerns
over the safety of mRNA nanoparticles as a delivery vehicle; it's not
necessary to go to the Epoch times to find these concerns, and it's not a
conspiracy theory.

It is pretty clear at this point that the nanoparticles in many cases do
not stay localized and get into other tissues.   In fact, a tissue
distribution study in animals is in the original application paperwork
which shows that the nanoparticle delivery system goes to nearly every
tissue in the body.   No studies on tissue distribution of the
nanoparticles WITH payload, particularly in humans, was conducted to my
knowledge prior to approval which is a big red flag.

This is from BMJ which you hopefully hold in higher regard than the Epoch
Times:

For COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna), the biodistribution studies
in animals were not conducted. *The surrogate studies with luciferase and
solid-lipid nanoparticles (Pfizer) confirm a biodistribution to the liver
and other body tissues beyond the administration site [5]. For Moderna, the
biodistribution of mRNA-1647 (encoding CMV genes) formulated in a similar
lipid nanoparticulate delivery system confirms a biodistribution beyond the
injection site, in particular, the distribution to the lymph nodes, spleen
and the eye was noted [6].* However, the detailed tissue-specific
distribution of mRNA vaccines encoding SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins (Pfizer or
Moderna) is not fully known that can offer invaluable insights into the
potential safety of these vaccines in peoples with pre-existing conditions
or those on certain medications.

The detailed biodistribution data including pharmacokinetics of various
CoViD vaccines were not conducted by the vaccine manufacturers because the
studies demonstrating biodistribution of antigens were considered ‘not
required' by the regulatory authorities on the premise that vaccines work
by an immunological response than the classic pharmacological
approach. *However,
such an exemption may barely justify the conventional vaccines such as
those incorporating whole inactivated virus, split virion, or the sub-unit
vaccines, that directly attracts an immune response post-injection.*

bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n958/rr-1

There were also modifications made to the mRNA to make it more stable which
were not tested in humans prior to the initial vaccine trials.

At that point, you have a spike protein (which appears to be toxic in and
of itself to cells) being potentially distributed via mRNA to multiple
tissues where beyond causing havoc from production of the spike protein
directly, you have additional risk of autoimmune disorders occurring.

Caution in widespread rollout of these vaccines would have been advisable,
particularly when you look at the IFR from Covid-19 in younger, healthy
cohorts.   This is not conspiracy theory stuff; there are a lot of unknowns
with this particular tech, and a number of European countries, particularly
Scandinavian ones, (unlike the US where Big Pharma money talks even more
loudly) have become more conservative with their recommendations on
vaccinating / boosting children.

There was also a concerted effort from government and the press to block
all discussion on these potential risks, and to destroy the livelihood of
anyone who raised them.   This is not the way science is supposed to be
conducted.

We were also told in the beginning by US government agencies (it's on the
record if you care to look it up) that these vaccines would do a very good
job of stopping transmission.   We all know now that was a falsehood as
they are incredibly leaky.

In aggregate, there are a large number of troubling red flags over how this
rollout was handled by various government agencies.   It should not have
been a one size fits all solution based on disparate IFRs in different
cohorts based on age/comorbidities combined with very leaky vaccines, and
there certainly shouldn't have been any mandates.

This is another more recent note published in the BMJ discussing
risk/reward in younger cohorts:
COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk benefit assessment and
ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities

Abstract
In 2022, students at North American universities with third-dose COVID-19
vaccine mandates risk disenrolment if unvaccinated. To assess the
appropriateness of booster mandates in this age group, we combine empirical
risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis. To prevent one COVID-19
hospitalisation over a 6-month period, we estimate that 31 207–42 836 young
adults aged 18–29 years must receive a third mRNA vaccine. *Booster
mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm: per COVID-19
hospitalisation prevented, we anticipate at least 18.5 serious adverse
events from mRNA vaccines, including 1.5–4.6 booster-associated
myopericarditis cases in males (typically requiring hospitalisation). We
also anticipate 1430–4626 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity interfering with
daily activities (although typically not requiring hospitalisation).*
University booster mandates are unethical because they: (1) are not based
on an updated (Omicron era) stratified risk-benefit assessment for this age
group; (2) may result in a net harm to healthy young adults; (3) are not
proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits
given modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission;
(4) violate the reciprocity principle because serious vaccine-related harms
are not reliably compensated due to gaps in vaccine injury schemes; and (5)
may result in wider social harms. We consider counterarguments including
efforts to increase safety on campus but find these are fraught with
limitations and little scientific support. Finally, we discuss the policy
relevance of our analysis for primary series COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2022/12/05/jme-2022-108449

Mandates were unethical in my opinion, and it would appear that at least
some are waking up to this fact 2+ years later.   I also think it is
irresponsible to recommend vaccinating children with this tech when there
are a lot of unknowns and the IFR in children for Covid-19 is miniscule.
 For the record, I have always been fully supportive of traditional, well
tested vaccines that are also safe and efficacious.   I also went to school
for this stuff and although I have long since stopped doing any benchwork
or anything else in the field can understand basic molecular
biology/immunology to have had concerns early on with widespread rollout of
mRNA tech, particularly when it was being forced on people.